Home-Bakers Fundraising Program
Join the Home-Bakers Fundraising Program
The more enjoyable you make the experience, the more success you’ll have.
- No-Risk – we pay you for every sale. You can order anything on our site.
- High Profitably – earn 10% of gross sales for each order placed online!
- We issue your organization a special Fundraiser Code for your group to enter at checkout. We send you a monthly sales report outlining your groups’ purchases.
- Easy to sell – Almost Everyone bakes for special events and holidays!
- Minimize your volunteer time because we do the work.
- FREE Sample tasting for your group to assist during your selling efforts.
- All orders are placed online at quinoaestabakery.com.
- All orders are shipped directly to the customer from our facility.
- No pick up of delivery by you.
- You are buying directly from the manufacturer; no middle man to pay!
- How many people are in your organization, congregation, or school? Each of them would like to purchase a dry mix or 2 or 3 or 4 to bake for special occasions!
- Multiply, multiply, multiply!
- A variety of delicious dry mixes are all made with organic, non-GMO quinoa flour. Quinoa Esta Bakery crafts small batches from quinoa flour milled in-house. Carrot Cake, Brownies, Chocolate Cake, Country Cornbread, Madagascar Vanilla Bean Shortbread Cookies, Turmeric Ginger Cookies, and more.
- Something for everyone! Great News! All of our products are naturally free of gluten, animal products and soy. Most of our products are nut-free.
- THE BOTTOM LINE? We send you a check for 10 percent of your gross sales purchases. You are closer to your fundraising goals.
- Should I mention again that all of our products are naturally free of gluten, animal products, soy, and corn? Well… Our cornbread and cornbread stuffing contains corn.
Get Started Today!
Start earning money for your cause today. To sign-up contact Sharon Downing at 623-231-6267 or email@example.com.
Take a look at the great products we offer.